Thursday, September 4, 2014

HTTYD 2 fan art and more!

So yep...I was intending to wait to post this till...something happened, but yeah I've decided it didn't matter any more so here's my HTTYD 2 fan art which I fully intend to redraw later :j 

                       Without Color

                         With Color 

And now here's everything (minus the WIP's) that I've draw up to today (also minus the doodles) 

                          (Bedtime)

             (Trek Through the Forest)

Moleskin stuff, (Little Boy) 

              (American Girl: Kirsten) 
I loved these books a lot when I was 9, still kinda do :)

                      (Formal Night)

                           (Hello)

                        (So smile) 
Couldn't sign this one cause' it's a card 

Not a moleskin drawing (Pink)

And that's everything, I can't wait to show you girls the WIP's when they're done :)
So which was you favorite, any more idea's for me to draw? Let me know in comments! :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment