Thursday, June 19, 2014

Teaser



Hellooooo :) it's me again and I've got something extra special....
                               A
                           Teaser


Yep with the coming of HTTYD 2 you've got to expect some fanart from this girl 😉 

But this is just a teaser because I'm not the only one with a drawing this time, me and Cassandra both took on the same picture to draw sooo, she's not done yet and I'm only going to post it when she's done...but I thought I'd post my HTTYD 1 
art today, you've already seen the first-^

So here's the second


So what do you think, will you be drawing HTTYD 2 art now that the movie's released? Let me know in comments, I'd love to hear from ya!
Also if you've already seen it...please don't comment spoilers cause I've yet to   see it, Thanks :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog looks really rad so far! I draw too, mate. I think you might like my blog, YourDailyHope.blogspot.com. Check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete