Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MOLESKINE Love


Here's a just a few of my most recent creations from the previous weeks. 
I must say I've had a fountain of idea's lately....I blame Pinterest and music :) also the MOLESKINE helps.

I'm gonna tell you a little story before I share my latest works with you first though so get comfortable.

Once upon a time there lived a little girl who liked to draw (but wasn't very good at it)
she had a brother who was a missionary serving far away.
The brother was a very good artist and the little girl looked up to him and hoped she could be as good as him. Some time passed and the brother was back home and the little girl's birthday came up. 
He gave her two special gifts, one was a set of Prismacolor pencil colors and the other was a Moleskine brand sketchbook. The little girl loved the presents but was worried about wasting the pencil colors and the Moleskine space so as a result she didn't use them much...

Sooo a bunch of years passed and the little girl kept drawing until she wasn't such a little girl anymore and her artwork was much improved. 
At this point she remembered the Moleskine she'd tucked away so long ago (she'd already started using the pencil colors a lot before this) and she decided she was finally good enough to draw in it. 
So she pulled it from her closet and began drawing 
(but not before cutting out the few pictures I had drawn in it *if you've ever had or are planning on getting a Moleskine I wouldn't recommend doing what I just said I did because it kind hurts the spine....I'm really really harsh and critical of my old art I can't hardly stand looking at it*) 

Now I draw in my Moleskine all the time and I've discovered it's definitely the best sketchbook I've ever owned and Thanks to my brother who encouraged my drawing :) 


THE END 
(or maybe not so much the end.)

And now here the art!




  




So what are your thoughts, any favorites? 
Any idea's for future things I could draw :D 
I'd love the input 



3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite posts!! I LOVED your story and your drawings are getting incredibly creative.
    ~Lizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! These are incredible Sarah! Amazing amazing work! Keep it up my friend.

    -The Abilaine

    ReplyDelete