Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Surprise!...What is this?


So you're probably wondering what this is and you're thinking, "Sarah, are you writing yet another story?" Well the answer is noooooo...and yes :)
Truth be told this is not a new story, more like the return of an old one...one I was writing a year ago with Anna while she was still known as Storyteller.

I wanted to kick it into motion again and she suggested that we start over again...so this "was" going to be my art for my part of the first chapter...

However after I actually wrote the part I decided it didn't fit anymore and revised it, thus this one is the new official piece :)


When the story is actually posted I'll link to it on here...but for now stay tuned ❤

Oh, and another thing, between the two which drawing is your favorite and why? Do the pictures pique your interest? Do they make you want to read this story? Let me know in comments. :)

Au Revoir
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment